Monday, March 4, 2013

A Girls talking with her boyfriend.

Guys, Many people give you so fun and craze jokes. But my funny jokes are very intersting.

Friends, Now i will give you a interesting and laughing jokes.
Jokes No.5
Now i will give you a interesting jokes. It's name mobile chat.   A girl talk to his boyfriend in mobile...
Girl : My mobile is stay always in my mothers hand.
Boy : If we attack of your mother hands.
Girl : Don't worry i saved your name low battery. If you called it show low bettery then mother give it to me it recharge.
Ha Ha Ha...........



Md Mokbul HossenPosted By Md Mokbul Hossen

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat contact me

Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment